Fees and Services
My marriage ceremony package includes:
- A personalised, bespoke (and pretty awesome (if I do say so myself…)) ceremony, written from scratch and delivered professionally on the day. LOLs, tears and cheers included.
- Access to a huge range of wedding resources to give you ideas and inspiration, and get you excited for the big day!
- Up to two face-to-face meetings and one (optional) rehearsal in the local Canberra area prior to the wedding date.
- All paperwork and legalities taken care of by me.
- The use of my professional PA system (MIPRO) with wireless microphone and AUX connectivity for tunes. It sounds great – crisp & clear and we can turn it up to 11.
- Travel to and from your wedding location in the local Canberra area.
- I’ll wear something stylin’ that fits with your theme and preferences for the day. No white, I promise (unless requested).
- Early arrival on your wedding day to set up, meet and greet guests, make sure none of the key players got way-laid en- route, sound check and make sure everything and everyone is ready to go.
- Unlimited contact with me via text, email, phone, DM’s, messenger, carrier pigeon (whatever you need) until you’re relaxed and happy with your ceremony and plans for the day!
MY FEE (excluding travel outside the Canberra region): $950
Elopements and legal-only ceremonies
I’m more than happy to provide you with an opportunity to have a short, intimate ceremony. An elopement or legals-only wedding doesn’t include all the ceremonial bells and whistles, but it is still a legally registered marriage and will require the usual paperwork. Get in touch for more info on elopements and legal-only ceremonies.
Fees (excluding travel outside Canberra) starting at $500
MC’ing & other ceremonies
Naming days, vow renewals, reunions or in need of an MC… I’d love to be part of your special occasion.
Get in touch for a quote!