This is how we do it
You’re doing the thing! This is a big deal, HUGE in fact, so you’re going to need a ceremony that is more than a pit-stop on the way to the reception. You’re gonna need a ceremony with a whole lotta heart. One that is full of good vibes, super engaging, totally authentic and maybe…just maybe…the best part (or at least in the top 3) of one of the best days ever! It’s my job to make it happen – here’s how it goes down…
Face-to-face meetings to get to know each other, brainstorm, plan and complete the required paperwork. You also get unlimited contact with me (via email, text, insta DMs, carrier pigeon etc) until you’re relaxed and happy with the plan for the day.
IDEAS & INSPIRATION
From ceremony structure, to readings and rituals, vow inspiration and wedding bits you can ditch – my ‘Guide to Gettin’ Hitched’ will help design a one-of-a-kind ceremony that you really love.
You’ll get a bespoke ceremony written from scratch by me. It’ll be the right mix of humour, sentiment, quirk and romance so that the ceremony feels like YOU. No templates and no boring weddings – I promise.
An optional rehearsal to make sure you and your wedding crew know when and where to walk, sit, stand and speak.
That way, they can rock up on the day feeling relaxed, happy and ready to enjoy!
AN OUTFIT, A PA, AND A REALLY GREAT DAY!
On your big day I’ll get there early to set up, wear something stylish and turn my clear as a bell PA system up to 11. Then comes the best ceremony you and your guests have ever been too, probably.
ALL THE OFFICIAL BUSINESS
I’ll look after all the legal logistics and lodge all required documentation to make you legally, officially, verifiably, married. Once upon a time I was a commercial lawyer so you can be confident that I’m a stickler when it comes to paperwork.
COOL COOL COOL COOL COOL
This is what it costs
GET WEDDING’D | $1250
The complete ‘This is How We Do It’ treatment for a freakin’ amazing and 100% YOU celebration.
You’ve only gotta shell out 200 bucks to lock it in, the remainder isn’t due until a month before your wedding.
No surprises here…check out all the deets below:
- Ceremony – always personal, always bespoke and always pretty awesome (if I do say so myself…)). Written from scratch and delivered professionally on the day. Laughter, tears, cheers, oohs and aahs included.
- Inspo – access to a huge range of wedding resources to give you ideas and inspiration for how to make your wedding ceremony reflect YOUR values, and get you excited for the big day!
- Hangs – up to three face-to-face meetings and one (optional) rehearsal in the local Canberra area prior to the wedding date.
- Legals – all paperwork and legalities taken care of by me. Of course. It’s literally the least I could do.
- Gear – the use of my professional PA system (MIPRO) with wireless microphone, AUX & bluetooth connectivity for tunes. Pretty sure Beyonce uses the same set up*
- Travel – travel to and from your wedding location in the Canberra region (ie: no additional travel charges for Gundaroo, Springrange, Bungendore etc).
- Outfit – I’ll wear something stylin’ that fits with your theme and preferences for the day. No white, I promise (unless requested).
- Hours – early arrival on your wedding day to set up, meet and greet guests, make sure none of the key players got way-laid en- route, sound check and make sure everything and everyone is ready to go.
- Contact – unlimited contact with me via text, email, phone, DM’s, carrier pigeon (whatever you need) until you’re relaxed and happy with your ceremony and plans for the day!
*she definitely doesn’t
All this wedding-jazz not really your bag?
Wanna get married on a school night? Make it legal on Aussie soil and flit off overseas for a big party? Leaning on the bar at your local? Or around your kitchen table with a cup of tea? Do it “legals only” style: 45 seconds of words, several signatures on several pieces of paper, and 1 straight up marriage. Hit me up to chat.
DO IT LEGALS-ONLY STYLE | $500*
MORE MIC TIME
MORE MIC TIME – MC | POA*
We’re gonna be having such a good time, I’ll stick around after the ceremony and MC if you want. Don’t let your mate loose Rob stuff that job up. Get in touch for a quote.
*I’m based in the Nash Cap (that’s the National Capital, the ACT, Canberra) but from the Southern Highlands to the Blue Mountains, Sydney to the South Coast, and beyond (Italy… anyone?), I will travel ANYWHERE for love…it just might cost you a little bit extra if your wedding is more than 50kms from Canberra’s city centre. Get in touch for a quote.